Vivo Y51 Price and specs - A latest addition in Midrange Category
- Vivo recently launches its new midrange smartphone named Vivo Y51 which is a downgrade version of Vivo S1 pro with slight modification. Vivo earns a great revenue through its Y series and it is their one of the most successful and popular smartphone series. The main highlighting features of Vivo Y51 is its Super Amelod display, design, Cameras and in Display fingerprint sensor. Here are details of Vivo Y51.
- Click here to check out Price and Specification:
Display and design
- Starting from Display quality and design Vivo Y51 comes with a good size 6.38 inches old fashioned notch display in center. This is very disappointing as no company in this provide notched display still even in the end of 2020. But thank GOD, the display resolution is set to FHD+ with (405~ppi). One of the most interesting feature of this display is Ace Amelod technology with in-display fingerprint sensor which is only provided by Vivo in past. The good thing about this display is that there is 90% screen to body ratio. As far as build quality is concerned Vivo Y51 comes with glossy plastic quality on the back side with Diamond shape camera module and Glass on front side. The available colors are Mystic Black, Jazzy Blue and Dreamy White.
- Back Camera: Talking about camera details Vivo Y51 comes with Quad Camera setup on back side with diamond cutout. The main camera is set to be 48 mp sensor with f/1.8 aperture size, coupled with 8 mp (f/2.2) ultra wide sensor and 2 mp f(2.4) aperture size depth sensor and 2 mp (f/2.4) macro lens. The back cameras performance seems to be very good considering the price tag. You can also enjoy a very good low light photography as the the aperture size is very less. As far as video performance is concerned Y51 supports typical resolution upto 1080p at 60/30 fps video resolution with not image stabilization. This seems to be disappointing.
- Front Camera: As far as front camera is concerned Vivo Y51 comes with a 16 MP AI based Selfie shooter with f/2.0 aperture size and it can record upto 1080p video resolution. Front camera quality seems not to be very good considering price as it provides average results. Many companies are providing 20 or 32 mp camers in this price segment.
As far as performance is concerned Vivo Y51 comes with average chipset Snapdragon 665 which is not so powerful in this prices segment as many companies provides more better and powerful chipsets in this price. Last year Realme has provided this chipset in its Realme 5 smartphone which is a low end smartphone. But, I don’t no why companies still using these old chipsets even in end of 2020. If you are not heavy gamer than this device makes no problem. Vivo Y51 performs good in daily routines tasks like Youtube, Facebook, Browsing, Instagram etc. But if you are a gamer than this device is not for you. Speaking about storage Space Y51 comes with 128GB internal storage with dedicated microsd card slot and 4GB of Ram. The internal storage and ram is good in this price segment. The Android version is Android 10 with Vivo Funtouch 9.2 version.
Speaking about battery size and charging speed, Vivo Y51 comes with 4500 mAh battery size with 18 watts of Fast charging which seems to be good as display quality is Super Amelod, so there is little bit less battery drainage as compared to other smartphones in this price range. You can get one and half day battery backup on lite usage and one day battery backup on heavy usage quite easily because of this good battery size. It can take almost 1 hour and 30 minutes to be fully charged, which seems reasonable considering its battery size and price segment. The charging port is USB Type C version. Overall the devices seems good in battery department.
Vivo Y51 Specifications
TEchnology: Ace Amelod capacitive multitouch touchscreen, 16m colours
Size: 6.38 inches
Resolution: 1080×2340 (~405PPI)
Screen Ratio: 90%
Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass (Not specified)
CPU: Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold + 4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
GPU: Adreno 610
Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 soc
Capacity: 4500 mAh, non removable
Extra Features: Supports 18 watts Fast charging
Storage: 128 GB, UFS 2.1, dedicated memory card slot.
USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
ANDROID: ANDROID 10 OS
UI: Funtouch 9.2
Dimensions(lxWxD): 159.25 × 75.19 × 8.68 mm
WEIGHT: 186.7 gram
BUILD QUALITY: GLASS AT FRONT AND plastic at back, Plastic FRAME
COLORS:Mystic Black, Jazzy Blue and Dreamy White
18 watts fast charging , FM RADIO, HDR, dual sim plus memory card.
SENSORS: Fingerprint (in display), accelerometer, proximity, compass, FACE ID, E-compass, Ambiant Light sensor
PAKISTAN: Rs: 36,999
EURO: € 210.00
- Upcoming Mobiles of 2021 December 23, 2020
- OPPO F17 Pro Price AND Specifications. October 21, 2020
- Poco X3 – A Killer Midrange Smartphone October 8, 2020
- Hyundai Tucson 2020- An Affordable AND Perfect SUV REVIEW September 30, 2020
- Upcoming Mobile Phone in October-2020 September 14, 2020