Samsung Galaxy M51 PRICE AND specification in Pakistan
- Samsung Galaxy M series is the Samsung’s Mid range and Low end series. This is the first time Samsung is launching its M series in Pakistan. Samsung’s M series generates huge amount of sales in every country where it launched. Samsung already launched M11 in Pakistani market few days ago which is a low end budget device. Now Samsung is preparing to launch more M series smartphones and most awaiting device is M series is Samsung Galaxy M51 due to its exciting features and good expected price. The expected launch date is 11 September 2020. You can check out all specifications and expected price of M51 here.
- Check here to check price and specs:
Here are some Expected Specifications of Samsung Galaxy M51
Display and design
- Starting from Display quality and design Samsung Galaxy M51 is expected to come with a big 6.7 inches infinity O Super Amoled display with full HD plus display resolution with (385~ppi) density. As far as build quality is concerned M51 is expected to come with glasstic quality on the back side and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on front side. The front camera cutout comes in center of the display. Galaxy M51 is expected to come in Black and Dark Blue colours.
- Back Camera: Galaxy M51 is expected to come with quad camera setup on back side with 64 MP main shooter with f/1.8 aperture size, a 12-megapixel ultrawide sensor, a 5 MP macro camera sensor and 5 MP depth sensor. The video resolution is expected to set upto 4k. Unfortunately there is no news coming regarding and type of stabilization included in video side of camera.
- Front Camera: As far as front camera is concerned it is expected that M51 comes with a 32 MP Selfie shooter with f/2,0 aperture size and it can record upto 1080p video resolution. Live focus is also expected to come in front camera as well.
- One of the most highlighting expected feature of Galaxy M51 is its powerful chipset. Samsung Galaxy M51 is expected to come with powerful Snapdragon 730G chipset with 6 Gb of Ram and 128 GB internal storage with UFS 3.1 storage type. Snapdragon 730G is based on 8nm architecture so it is very power efficient as well as powerful gaming chipset. So if you are a gamer you should definitely wait for Galaxy M51. On software side, Galaxy M51 is expected to come with ANDROID 10 with Samsung’s One UI 2.5 version. Therefor you will get latest and a very smooth software experience.
- The department where Galaxy M51 takes huge leads over all of its competitors is its huge battery size. Galaxy M51 comes with big 7000mah battery size with 25 wattt of fast charging support with USB type C . So, with this beast battery size and power efficient chipset you will get a very good battery backup. Galaxy M51 becomes the first smartphone in this price segment with this beast battery size.
Samsung GALAXY M51 Specifications
TEchnology: Super Amoled Capactive touchscreen, 16m colours
Size: 6.7 inches
Resolution: 1080×2340 (~385PPI)
Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
GPU: Adreno 618
Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G (8nm)
Capacity: 7000 mAh, non removable
Extra Features: Supports 25 watts Fast charging
Storage: 128 GB ,UFS 3.0, dedicated memory card slot.
USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
BACK CAMERA: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 0.8µm, PDAF
12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 5 Mp f/2.4 Depth sensor, 5 MP f/2.4 macro lens
Front CAMERA: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, PDAF
VIDEO FRONT: [email protected]
ANDROID: ANDROID 10 OS
UI: ONE UI 2.5
Dimensions (HxWxD): 162.6 x 77.5 x 8.5 mm
WEIGHT: 213 gram
BUILD QUALITY: CORNING GORILLA GLASS 5 AT FRONT AND Glastic at back, Plastic FRAME
COLORS: Dark Blue, Black
ALWAYS ON DISPLAY, IP68 DUST AND WATER RESISTant , FM RADIO, HDR, dual sim plus memory card.
SENSORS: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, FACE ID
PAKISTAN: Rs: 55-60 thousand
EURO: £ 360.00
- Upcoming Mobiles of 2021 December 23, 2020
- OPPO F17 Pro Price AND Specifications. October 21, 2020
- Poco X3 – A Killer Midrange Smartphone October 8, 2020
- Hyundai Tucson 2020- An Affordable AND Perfect SUV REVIEW September 30, 2020
- Upcoming Mobile Phone in October-2020 September 14, 2020